Need a Speaker
Need someone to speak to your garden club, church group, school organization or civic club?
- Museum Overview-What’s happening at the museum plus a bit of fun.
- Stories of Bibles - Stories of men and women who devoted their lives to translating, printing and otherwise getting the Bible in our hands.
- Plants of the Bible (for teens to retired)
- Plants of Christmas (for all ages)
- The Dumas Collection of Classical Archaeology
- Scenes of the Nativity from Books of Hours (Medieval Prayer Books)
- Bible Stories-Stories of people who have translated and printed Bibles-New
- Animals of the Bible (for elementary aged children)
- Biedenharn Plants-Things that grow well at the Biedenharn
- Zoo Garden - A guessing game about plants with animal names (for lower elementary students).
Organizations looking for museum speakers can contact Museum Dircetor Ralph Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage you to visit our popular Monroe historical museum and the beautiful gardens that adorn the grounds.
*Donations to the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens to help cover the cost of travel are appreciated, especially for presentations outside Ouachita Parish. All donations go to the operating costs of the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens. Museum speakers and staff are not ethically allowed to accept payment for their programs, though meals and small gifts (such as mugs, pens sets and other items commonly given speakers by civic clubs) may be accepted.